“How Direct Response TV Builds Brand Equity and Sells Products and Services”
Published in the Journal of Brand Strategy, our groundbreaking peer-reviewed article details role of branding in direct response commercials.
Dozens of illustrated examples highlight our best-practices combination of direct response and branding.
For a wide range of companies, DRTV has not only sold products successfully online and at retail outlets, but has actively contributed to brand equity. This is due in large part to a new breed of DRTV that combines high production values, subtle selling and other brand-enhancing tactics across the commercial production, the media purchased and online supporting tactics such as paid search engine marketing. In this paper, brand owners will learn about:
- Popular misconceptions about DRTV
- The two major production-related categories of DRTV
- Top-level ways DRTV builds brand equity
- DRTV as the consummate storyteller
- How brand values translate to DRTV
- Specific tactics to enhance brands in all aspects of the DRTV campaign
- The future of DRTV
Email Linda Chaney for a free copy.